March 5, 2012 at 4:05 am edit
Next thing you know if Marta does retire they will give her job to Nastia then Nastia can officially put who ever she wants on the team lol!
Jas came up with a hilarious idea in the comments section of one of my blogs that I think is in our future peeps.
Forget Valeri or MLT being in charge of the Nationals team. Marta will retire and name Nastia the new head coordinator. The one thing Jas forgot though is after Marta retires and names Nastia the head coordinator, Nastia will name herself to the Olympic team.
This is classic. Read the comments sections here I think Jas is on to something:)
Jas came up with some rules for the Gymnasts when Nastia is in charge.
If Nastia gets Marta’s job then the way to make the team will be as followed
1. You must be a member of the Nastia cult! No exceptions!
2. You must not be able to beat her no matter how out of shape she is!
3. You must tweet something about #hotpink at least once a day!
4. You must recruit new young gymnast to the cult!
5. You must publicly adore Nastia at all time and tweet her praises often! Any thing sub-par adoration will not be tollerated!
I am adding a few
6- You must always refer to Nastia as the true Olympic uneven bar champion of the 2008 Olympics. There are no tie breakers in Nastia’s world.
7- She will be addressed as Nastia Liukin, 2008 Olympic AA champion AT ALL TIMES.
8. Mentioning of Shawn or anyone else who has ever beaten Nastia will not be tolerated! Any such behavior will be considered as traitorous and will result in immediate expulsion from the gymnastics community!
9. If you do not meet your Nastia praise quota consider yourself off the team
10. If you ever beat Her highness band substances will show up in your urine test!
11. If you own any Leo’s in any color other than #hotpink burn them!
12. You must repeat the following statement everytime you are in her highness presents: NL is queen of the bars and far superior to Khorkina!
13- (Sandy) If anything is mentioned about any other US gymnast (i.e., “Jordyn Wieber is currently the reigning US and World Champion”), you must immediately follow up that statement with the following: “yes, and Nastia Liukin is the Olympic AA gold medalist and UB champion.”