Related but not really related video
I must admit I didn’t read the blog. Look I’m tired. I stayed up to watch a baseball game that ended at 3 AM in the morning and ended badly to boot only to wake up early and go watch the same thing happen live (not memorex) but the top ten things you learned from reading said blog almost made me spit my Margarita on my computer screen so I had to post it here.
Sarah I love you but I just am to damn tired to read
write right now. (Yes I am that tired)
So at least read the top ten. Just don’t be drinking anything when you do.
Obama, Ona and someone else blog
1. Osama bin Laden’s full name has as many syllables (13) as Lilia Alexandrivna Podkopayeva’s.
2. Good luck wading through the thesis Gina Gogean wrote to get her Ph.D. in gymnastics.
3. The way to tell Barack Obama and The Rock apart is, The Rock is gay and his birthplace can be verified.
4. Osama and Obama have both ordered killings, but Obama is a Christian, so that’s okay.
5. Oana Ban never ordered any killings, but she has a very high cute-factor.
6. American gymnasts live fairy tale lives because they get to live at home and eat like pigs.
7. The Japs love shit like obstacle courses, and they particularly love them when non-Japs participate on them.
8. Dominique Moceanu led the 1996 U.S. Olympic Team to a gold medal and thereby changed the course of gymnastics history without any help from anybody.
9. Oana was the second gymnast to have a bobble head doll made in her likeness. The first was Dominique Moceanu. Dominique also built a church and a gym and flew to the Cayman Islands with a 32-year-old married man.
10. Romanian gymnasts aren’t allowed to have sex with married men.